What study level should I choose?

So you’ve decided that you want to study abroad, now what?

Here are your study options!

High School (1 semester – 1 year): If you are in high school, you can choose to complete one year of your high school studies in your dream country. You will have the experience of living abroad, and you can choose between a homestay (living with a local family) or residence (living on the school campus with other students). Either way, you’ll make lifelong friends and create unforgettable memories!

Certificates (1 month – 2 years): A certificate or diploma usually requires a high school diploma, sometimes a Bachelor’s Degree. Pursue a certificate if you want to work on a specific skill in your field and get officially certified. This will look great on your CV/resume!

Associate’s Degrees (2 – 3 years): You must have already completed high school to pursue an Associate’s Degree. Associate’s Degrees are 2 year programs, they are a great option for you if you do not meet the requirements or cannot afford to pursue a Bachelor’s degree right away. They are usually cheaper and have lower requirements than a Bachelor’s Degree. After completing your Associate’s Degree, you can transfer to a Bachelor’s degree or you can start working right away!

Bachelor’s Degrees (3 – 4 years): You must have already completed high school to pursue a Bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degrees are usually 4 years (in Canada or the USA) or 3 years (in Europe). A Bachelor’s Degree is key to getting the university experience, and is a minimal requirement for most professional careers.

Master’s Degrees (1 – 2 years):You must have already completed a Bachelor’s Degree to pursue a Master’s Degree. A Master’s degree will help you become an expert in your field and will usually get you a higher salary and more job prospects!

Language Courses: This is the perfect option for you if you want to improve your language skills or learn a new language. You can choose to learn a language such as French, German, English or Portuguese. You can also choose an Academic English course on a university campus, where you can improve your English for better job prospects or to get into your dream university!